These RV mats reduce the amount of sand and dirt in the Airstream, add a color pop to the entire patio area, and don't kill the grass underneath
When an Airstreamer first told us about the wonders of the CGear Sand-Free Mats, our ears perked up. Not only are they durable, lightweight for their size, and large enough to dress up the entire under-awning patio area, dirt and sand magically fall through the mat's weave, resulting in far less of it getting into the trailer.
So we bought and tested the Orange/Agave style for our own Airstream, and now we're hooked!
In addition to keeping the Airstream cleaner, CGEAR's patented, permeable weave lets grass breathe underneath, so you don't leave a giant brown spot behind when you pack up camp.
These mats come in 8'x11' and 8'x14' sizes and fold up easily into a matching carry bag.
Here's what we love about our CGear Sand-Free RV mat:
- Covers our entire patio space below the awning
- Crazy easy to keep clean–dirt "sweeps" itself under the mat and it's easy to hose down
- Comfortable to walk on with bare feet
- Lightweight yet very durable
- Super easy to fold and store in the matching, wide mouth carry bag
- High quality cinching rope makes the carry bag fast and easy to close up
Fresh colors make us happy when we step out of the trailer
- Styles: Blue/green, orange/agave, blue plaid, navy stripe
- Patented, high-density, double-layered weave allows sand, dirt, and dust to fall through the fabric without coming back up
- Water- and mold-resistant
- Military-grade construction
- Reinforced brass eyelets
- Just about 7 pounds for the 8x11, and 15 pounds for the 8x14
- Quick-dry material is resistant to stains, water, mold, and UV damage.
- Permeable so it won’t kill the grass beneath it
- Heavy-duty corner D Rings for staking down in extreme conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.