Can you put out a fire in 11 seconds?
Because that's how long the 2-lb fire extinguisher in your Airstream will last. After that, it will sputter to a halt ... leaving a mess of white powder and maybe a fire still in progress.
There's a better solution: the Element Fire Extinguisher.
- It's longer lasting: runs for 50 seconds or 100 seconds (4-9x longer!)
- Easy to use for anyone: super light weight (less than a pound)
- Works on all major categories of fires, including grease fires
- Doesn't make a mess—leaves no trace
- Safe for people and animals to breathe
- Never needs maintenance and has no expiration date
We offer two versions: a 50-second discharge, and 100-second discharge. Either is suitable for your Airstream, your truck, boat, and home.
Order 2 or more and save 10%! Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Dimensions & specifications:
E50 is 30cm (11.75") long, 3.2cm (1.2") diameter & weighs 275 grams (0.6 lbs), comes with mounting clip.
E100 is 33cm (13") long, 4cm (1.6") in diameter & weighs 360 grams (0.79 lbs). No mounting clip.
Suitable for type A, B, C, and K (cooking oil & grease) fires.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.