What makes this the best drinking water hose?
- Nearly unbreakable & very long-lasting
- Easily stretches up to about 20 feet, and coils itself up when you're done with it
- Unaffected by UV from the sun, or freezing
- Much lighter than traditional hoses
- Flexible even when cold
- Won't develop pinhole leaks
- Commercial-grade stainless steel fittings
- 100% free of toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates
- Made in America
We believe in this hose so much that we give it a 5 Year Unconditional Warranty. Leave it outside for months, drag it on the ground, run over it with your truck, let it freeze—no problem!
If it fails for any reason at all in the first five years, just send it back and we'll replace it absolutely free.
- Measured length: 25 feet (about 20 feet usable length when stretched)
- Weighs only about 2 pounds
- Color: Marine Blue
- Drinking water safe, even for hot water
- Extremely strong with a burst pressure rating over 375 PSI
- Inside diameter: 3/8" (will deliver plenty of water to any RV fixture)
- Standard North American size fittings
- Made from safe virgin polyurethane: No lead, phthalates, BPA, or PVC
More about drinking water hoses in our blog