A few well-chosen items can be cheap insurance while you're traveling.
We've bundled several useful small items together so you won't have to run around town (or the Internet) trying to find all of them. With this kit, you can fix common problems in seconds or minutes, and prevent an interruption of your trip.
- Aerospace 303 Protectant — Fixes sticky rubber seals around vent fans, windows, and doors
- BoeShield T-9 — Fixes squeaky or stiff metal hinges, stabilizers, and awning parts
- An assortment of spare blade fuses (10, 15, 20, and several 30-amp)
- Fuse puller tool
- Teflon tape — Stops leaks at threaded water and gas fittings
- Spare #8 screws — Same type as used in many places in an Airstream
- Blue thread locker — Used for securing screws that repeatedly come out
- Drain plug replacement for the water heater (pre-2021 Airstream trailers). Used with Teflon tape, fixes leaky water heater drain
- Silicone hose washer replacement, FDA approved for drinking water use. Use this to fix a water hose that leaks at the fitting.
- Small spray bottle — Fill with soapy water to find propane leaks easily
- Airstream Life booklet to explain how to use each item!
Everything comes in a heavy-duty plastic zipper bag that you can toss in a storage compartment until you need it.
We also recommend carrying these items:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.