Help us crank up our customer service!
We're looking for an Airstreamer or RV'er with great communication skills to assist Airstream Life customers in person and via Live Chat, email, and phone. We'll train you to become an expert on everything we offer. You'll answer general and technical customer service questions about our products and help educate customers in a fun work environment.
This is a part-time position in our Tucson store.
- Answer customer phone calls and emails and communicate with customers using a Live Chat app
- Greet and work with walk-in customers in our Tucson store - answer their product questions and foster friendly conversation
- Ring up customer transactions using a POS system
- Using our database platform, process magazine subscription renewals and answer subscriber questions
- Maintain knowledge of shipping procedures and help shipping staff during busy periods
We're looking for someone who has common sense, conversational skills, and organizational and problem-solving abilities. Enthusiasm, a good sense of humor, reliability, and a get-it-done attitude are also important qualities. Experience with Google Drive, Slack, and Shopify is a plus.
- RV'ing experience – either your own or you have worked in the RV industry
- Comfortable working with dogs – we have one in the office and some customers bring theirs, too
- Proof of vaccination (or 1st shot completed with 2nd scheduled) – because we receive customers on a regular basis, we require all employees to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF
- You have no RV experience
- You are looking for something short-term or "for the season"
Simply send us an email explaining why you feel you would be a good fit. Please include relevant work experience and Airstreaming or other RV experience. If you send a resume it should be a PDF document.