Get the functionality of a tarp, the softness of fabric, and the beauty of Airstream inspired art.
We've created a design-forward patio mat / picnic blanket that puts a protective layer between you and the ground—without compromising style.
- Use it to decorate your Airstream patio space
- Take it with you to the beach, on a picnic, or to an outdoor concert or festival
- Hang it to create a stylish privacy/sun/wind barrier
Made in the Blue Ridge of North Carolina, our products feature the artwork of graphic designer Matt Boorstin, whose work has been on the cover of Airstream Life magazine multiple times. Choose from Sonoma Valley (Spring 2016 issue) or Key West (Summer 2017 issue).
An Airstream Life exclusive for the Airstreamer community!
Why we love this product:
Super durable. The base is made of long-lasting, urethane-coated polyester and is water-resistant.
Gorgeous, vibrant, and stylish. Off-the-shelf tarps and outdoor mats are pretty unremarkable. Ours feature artworks from Airstream Life magazine covers.
Easy to clean while traveling. Shake it out or wipe it clean. Dry grasses and debris don't cling to it—no more tweezing when you get home!
- Machine washable. Wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Stand-out in the campground or at picnics and outdoor events
- 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
- BASE: Water-repellent/UV resistant polyester
- UPPER: 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Contains four corner grommets rings
- Includes a corner velcro pocket
- Comes with a black tote bag for easy carrying
- Made in America in the Blue Ridge of North Carolina
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.